Bruce Stock

Default FS or FT: Dyna Monoblock Amp

This amp is a project that I just can't seem to get back to, so I'm offering
it forsale or for trade. I believe it is a Dynakit Mark II monoblock. The
tube complement is: 6AN8A, 5U4GB, and a pair of Mullard 6CA7/EL34s.

Picture is available at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~ab7yd/rad...aMonoblock.JPG

The output transformer ohms out correctly. A year ago I removed the signal
tubes and brought the power supply up on a variac over a period of several
hours. The electrolytics came up without complaint. That is all the
testing I have done on the item. It is offered AS-IS, but I have no reason
to suspect anything serious at this point.

I would prefer to trade this unit for vacuum-tube Ham or Communications
radios of the '50s and '60s vintage. Let me know what you are willing to
trade and we'll see what we can work out.

Otherwise I'll sell for the best offer received over $100. Buyer to pay UPS
ground shipping in addition (I'll pack for free).

Regards, Bruce AB7YD

Jon Yaeger

I've got a Hammarlund HQ-110 tube receiver. All of the tubes check good,
but I think it needs some work. I'd rather listen to jazz than Hams so I'd
be happy to trade . . . .

- Jon