Gregg

Default Tube Desktop Theme (IceWM)

I wrote a cutie for the *nix users here.

http://geek.scorpiorising.ca/valve.html

KDE version available as soon as I figure it out ;-)

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*

Gregg

Behold, matt signalled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

Way cool...but...will it work on my Winblows XP puter?

Nope - I can't program in Windows worth garbage :-p

Does anyone have anything like this that would?

Maybe - but I'm not sure you can change the Windows GUI to the extent even
this little theme does.

I suggest Googling a vacuum tube Windows theme, hopefully it exists, then
downloading the Win32 version of Nixie Clock (not by me and I can't
remember the URL off hand).