Phil Witt

Default Save on postage and send it to me!

Received this email this morning:

Good Morning, Dear Friend,

Our local Religious Community contains several radio amateurs and they
adviced us to appeal to you.

As a result of a big weather-catastrophe happened in the previous year
we lost everything. Now almost everything is repaired, but we are
still experiencing great difficulties in radio hi-fi equipment for
listening to Religious Music.

Therefore we would be more than pleased if you could help us with any
old hi-fi audio equipment which you don't use anymore such as a
turntable, power amplifier, etc., and send it to our postal address
is:

Oleg Tiknonov,
P.O. Box 18.
Kaluga 248600.
Russia.

In a gratitude for your help, we would be happy to send you a
professional Russian communication receiver - Volna K from the
personal collection of our member.

We pray for your help and we hope to hear from you soon.

God Bless You,

Oleg Tikhonov.
Kaluga. Russia.
Fred Nachbaur

Phil Witt wrote:
Received this email this morning:

Good Morning, Dear Friend,

Our local Religious Community contains several radio amateurs and they
adviced us to appeal to you.
[...]

That's so kind of you to take up this cause and offer to forward
donations to Russia!

A pristine Thorens turntable and a spare Macintosh are on their way to
you now. I'm looking forward to that Volna K comm receiver. I have a
place set out for it already.

Cheers,
Fred
| Music: http://www3.telus.net/dogstarmusic/ |
| Projects: http://dogstar.dantimax.dk |

Phil Witt

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 18:35:30 GMT, Fred Nachbaur
wrote:

A pristine Thorens turntable and a spare Macintosh are on their way to
you now. I'm looking forward to that Volna K comm receiver. I have a
place set out for it already.

Be sure to include a set of spare tubes for the Mac.
Rich Andrews

Fred Nachbaur wrote in news:SFynb.64038$zx2.14215
@edtnps84:

Phil Witt wrote:
Received this email this morning:

Good Morning, Dear Friend,

Our local Religious Community contains several radio amateurs and they
adviced us to appeal to you.
[...]

That's so kind of you to take up this cause and offer to forward
donations to Russia!

A pristine Thorens turntable and a spare Macintosh are on their way to
you now. I'm looking forward to that Volna K comm receiver. I have a
place set out for it already.

Cheers,
Fred

As long as that is a spare Macintosh computer or an apple and not a
McIntosh anything, that is fine Fred. If you send them a McIntosh
*anything* made by the folks in Binghamton, I will fly up and beat you to
death with MC2500. (:)

jim

"Phil Witt" wrote in message
Received this email this morning:

Good Morning, Dear Friend,

Our local Religious Community contains several radio amateurs and they
adviced us to appeal to you.

Thought you were a Religious Community ? .. I think you'd do better
appealing to THE BIG GUY.

As a result of a big weather-catastrophe happened in the previous year
we lost everything. Now almost everything is repaired, but we are
still experiencing great difficulties in radio hi-fi equipment for
listening to Religious Music.

You must have done something awfully naughty to get a big weather
catastrophe. Last guy to get one was Noah but at least the BIG GUY tipped
him the nod a few weeks before so he could get the big boat ready and
collect all the animals.
Why do you need hi fi ? Just get everybody together and sing. Oleg and the
boys .. LIVE .. at the Kaluga Aquadrome .. You don't need hi fi equipment,
you need a modern weather bureau with computers, big screens, lots of
analysts and people looking out of the window for big weather.

Therefore we would be more than pleased if you could help us with any
old hi-fi audio equipment which you don't use anymore such as a
turntable, power amplifier, etc., and send it to our postal address
is:

Oleg Tiknonov,
P.O. Box 18.
Kaluga 248600.
Russia.

In a gratitude for your help, we would be happy to send you a
professional Russian communication receiver - Volna K from the
personal collection of our member.

No use to me. I don't speak Russian.. I can get by in French.. Have you got
anything made by Renault or Peugeot ??

We pray for your help and we hope to hear from you soon.

Bit late for praying . The BIG GUY just hit you with the BIG WEATHER.. Talk
to him, not me...

God Bless You,

He may do. He didn't bless you though, did he !!

Oleg Tikhonov.
Kaluga. Russia.