Robert Easton

Default Lookin For Some Good Subs

The subs I am looking for would be 12's. I was looking at the JL Audio
12W6v2's. But I am also looking at some alternatives to them. I plan on
putting in three and the need to be about 300-500 rms. not something cheap.
does anyone have any ideas. I was looking at the orion p series but I have
never heard them.

MZ

The subs I am looking for would be 12's. I was looking at the JL Audio
12W6v2's. But I am also looking at some alternatives to them. I plan on
putting in three and the need to be about 300-500 rms. not something

cheap.
does anyone have any ideas. I was looking at the orion p series but I have
never heard them.

If you're after 3, and they only need to be able to handle 300-500, you
could save a few bucks and get the older gen w6's.

Erik Alvar

"Robert Easton" wrote in message
.. .
The subs I am looking for would be 12's. I was looking at the JL Audio
12W6v2's. But I am also looking at some alternatives to them. I plan on
putting in three and the need to be about 300-500 rms. not something

cheap.
does anyone have any ideas. I was looking at the orion p series but I have
never heard them.

Image Dynamics ID or IDQ series. You'll love 'em.

coronadeluxe

Can't go wrong with the JL w3s/w6s and the ID IDQs as mentioned. Alpine's R
series are nice too.