Andrew Gerome

Default F.S. Audix SCX25 microphone Brand New $500 - Nashville

(1) BRAND NEW Audix SCX25 microphone for $500 plus $10 shipping. This mic
has been tested and put back in it's wooden case due to... we purchased too
many of these. The Audix spec sheet, warranty card and Audix sticker, are
all included. Due to a package deal that included a great price on these
mics, I purchased more than I really need. The current discounted market
price is $599.00 plus tax. Again, this is a BRAND NEW microphone, NEVER
USED. This mic litterally arrived today at my studio. Currently, I am
selling just this one, but we may decide to sell a couple of the others
later, if we find that we only need to hang on to just a few. They ARE great
mics and very transparent.

My experience in recording is with artists such as Michael McDonald, Jeff
Bridges, Dobie Gray, Phill Vasar, Sony, EMI, etc... and the Audix SCX25 has
become one of my favorite mics to use, for Multi-use. There's a lot of
positive reviews on this model. Spend a little time on your own and find out
what artist, engineers and producers are using this mic and why, and for
what purpose. Artisit such as Tori Amos, Alanis Morrisette, Phil Keagy,
etc... This mic is absolutely wonderfull on acoustic guitars, acoustic
piano, vocals, room mics, Marshall guitar amplifiers, etc... If you need
technical information, just do a search for the "Audix SCX25" and you will
find many favorable coments that include lots of tech info. I am located in
downtown, Nashville, Tn.
SHIPPING: $10 extra FLAT FEE. *Fed-Ex Ground shipping/insurance. Paypal or
"Postal" money orders only.

Email me idrectly at .