Jack

Default Subwoofer installation question

Please be gentle...rookie here. Very basic question for all of you I am
sure.

Say I wanted to install a bazooka sub in my trunk. I understand that I can
tap off the speaker wires that go to the rear speakers. Now, I need to run
power to the subwoofer. How is it done in a 2000 Accord ? I am probably
going to pay somebody to do it, but I like to know the details anyways.

Also, if there are some good web sites to describe the process, I can check
them out myself. Thanks for your time.