Greg Sz

Default Minimoog oscillator

Jean Beaudoin wrote:

I am looking for a oscillator circuit:
The part number is: SG3821N

Maybe made by Signetics.

SGxxx means Silicon General.
It is the same as CA3046 ecept that it supports higher voltage.

SG3821 40V
CA3046 20V

Yue can also replace it with selected transistors.
I need to check on the schematic if that high voltage is really needed.

Greg
PS. Es-tu a Montreal par hazard ?

Brian Bernardini

In article , Greg Sz
wrote:

Jean Beaudoin wrote:

I am looking for a oscillator circuit:
The part number is: SG3821N

Maybe made by Signetics.

SGxxx means Silicon General.
It is the same as CA3046 ecept that it supports higher voltage.

SG3821 40V
CA3046 20V

Yue can also replace it with selected transistors.
I need to check on the schematic if that high voltage is really needed.

Greg
PS. Es-tu a Montreal par hazard ?

Why do people think a group with "the-tubes" in it is about this subject?

-B

Greg Sz

Brian Bernardini wrote:
[....]
Why do people think a group with "the-tubes" in it is about this subject?

Sorry I did just press "reply" to the message sent to many groups and it automatically
sent my reply to all the groups.

Thread originator is the guilty of that crime.

greg