Gary

Default WTB: Original Audio Research SP-6

Hi,

I've got a friend that wants to buy an original Audio Research SP-6 (not a
B, C, etc.). He would consider an SP-6A if the price is right, but prefers
the original SP-6. The unit must be in good shape and have no
modifications. It's OK if it is not functioning properly. If you have one
for sale, please send me an email (include serial number, price, condition,
confirm there are no mods, OBM?, shipping cost to New Orleans, and anything
else that might be pertinent). We would appreciate having the serial number
of the unit so we can confirm that it actually is an original SP-6.
Sometimes it just doesn't say (if it does say, it will say on the back).

Thanks,
Gary

--
To reply via email, remove all capital letters from my email address.