Random

Default FA: Sony CDP-CX450

I'm auctioning a Sony CDP-CX450. Check it out:

Item number: 5755833004
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Used:

Sony CDP-CX450

400 Disc Changer

Even some newer Sony changers do not have these features. Notice that
this model generally sells for more and is less common on Ebay than
other 400 cd changers. Purchase carefully!

This is one of the most capable Sony players and has been my favorite.
Besides giving instant access to such a large collection of CDs, this
model has some great data features others lack which I find essential:

Group CDs by any number of artists that you specify, and by up to
8 arbitrary groups (genres, eras, record labels, whatever) of your
choice. Very few players have this feature.

The keyboard port makes it quick and simple to enter the names of
CDs, artist, and groups.

Video out for on-screen display lets you optionally view
information and CDs on your TV. Very few players have this feature.

Combine with another Sony Mega Storage player to control,
continuously play, program, and cross-fade up to 800 discs.

The two-way remote also stores the names of your CDs and groups
for easy searching and programing. It also can control and store data
from a second changer. Very few players have this feature.

Delete songs you don't like so the player will skip them unless
you explicitly play them.

Push the 'hit list' button to add the playing song to your list
of 32 favorite songs.

It has the following connections:
RCA line out.
RCA in from second player.
Composite video out for OSD.
Optical digital out.
Control for second player. (mono-mini)

For more details on features and operation, see the user manual he

http://www.docs.sony.com/release/CDPCX450.PDF

I'm the original owner. It continues to work flawlessly after several
years. Other than a little dust in the crevices and some negligible
wear, it is in perfect condition.

Included is the changer, remote control, manual, a set of RCA cables,
control cable for linking two players, and the original packaging. I
won't include batteries for the remote. This player did not sell with a
PS2 keyboard, but if you like I can include one. Any PS2 keyboard will
work, so if you have one save yourself a bit on shipping.

Don't let some punk out-bid you!
Bid HIGHER!