Default RCA Tube Handbooks - set of 3 - circa 1947

Hi Guys

I thought you RATs might find these interesting, and I wonder if
any of you could give me some feedback.

I have here a 'set of three' RCA Tube Handbooks HB-3 - Year 1947.

Individually, the books cover catogories of tubes and a

RCA Tube Handbook
HB-3

Vol 1-2

General Tubes
Cathode Ray Tubes
Photo Tubes
Thyratrons & Ignitrons
Miscellaneous Types

RCA Tube Handbook
HB-3

Vol 3-4

Transmitting Tubes

RCA Tube Handbook
HB-3

Vol 5-6

Receiving Tubes

All popular tubes are covered plus many more rarer types.

Although the inside fly-leaf points to 1947, the inside Data
Sheets have individual dates going back to 1933. All three
books are in really fine condition, the pages are not bend
or marked, so they have had no crude handling. The covers
are -semi-soft hard covers. They are about two inches thick
and the number of tubes are.. well, I thought about counting
them but it would just take too long!!!

Anyone familiar with these volumes. Are the common? Are
they rare? I have not seen anything like this down here in
Australia - quite sure this is a very rare set down here.

I have the 'Red Cover' RCA Receiving Tube Manual from 1964,
but is no comparison to this.

Point you browser to this for a pictu

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~lisar...Volumes_15.jpg

Joe Rasmussen