Dennis Boyle

Default FS: Vintage 6SN7GT VT-231 5692 Tube Sale

Time to reduce inventory as part of my move to a new location. Due to the
interest in the Advantage cables, and the need for more assembly space, I
have decided to offer a special sales on the vintage tubes and equipment.
Here is a sale on vintage 6SN7GT, 6SN7GTA, 6SN7GTB, VT-231 and 5692 Tubes.
All tube orders include a guarantee of satisfaction. If you are not
satisfied with their performance I will replace the items or refund the full
purchase price.

Sale is as follows. Minimum order of $25.00. All order items shipped to one
shipping address. All orders swill be shipped USPS insured Airmail. Would
prefer to sell tubes only to end users.

5% discount on two pairs or four tubes.
10% discount on three pairs or six tubes.
15% discount on four pairs or eight tubes.

Highly recommend the early "Chrome Dome" Sylvania 6SN7GTA and 6SN7GTB.
Excellent sound performance at an affordable price.

Click on the Info Link below to look at the full inventory list of tubes. Or
Go to http://home.att.net/~chimeraone/tubelist6sn7.html to see the tube
inventory list of what is available.

Additional sales inventories items will be posted on my "work" web site at
http://home.att.net/~chimeraone/index.html

Additional product information at my new web site
http://www.chimeralabs.com/

Thanks for the interest and enjoy the Music,

Dennis Boyle, Chimera Labs