Fred Nachbaur

Mikkel C. Simonsen wrote:
Stephen Judge wrote:

Can anyone tell me if this pre-amp has remote control ?

It doesn't - but there's plenty of space for adding your own...

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen

.... and since Mikkel is too humble to promote his own product, let me
say it: He has a remote control receiver kit at very reasonable cost,
which can be configured for quite a range of options.

Cheers,
Fred
| Music: http://www3.telus.net/dogstarmusic/ |
| Projects, Vacuum Tubes & other stuff: |
| http://www.dogstar.dantimax.dk |

Stephen Judge

Default Copland 301 Mk2

Can anyone tell me if this pre-amp has remote control ?
Thanks

Mikkel C. Simonsen

Fred Nachbaur wrote:

Mikkel C. Simonsen wrote:
Stephen Judge wrote:

Can anyone tell me if this pre-amp has remote control ?

It doesn't - but there's plenty of space for adding your own...

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen

... and since Mikkel is too humble to promote his own product, let me
say it: He has a remote control receiver kit at very reasonable cost,
which can be configured for quite a range of options.

I don't need to do any promotion - my Canadian PR division handles it
for me ;-)

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen