Tim Williams

Default Electronics, finally...

Check my website, I finally started the electronics section...

Tim

--
In the immortal words of Ned Flanders: "No foot longs!"

Duncan Munro

says...
Check my website, I finally started the electronics section...
Website @
http://webpages.charter.net/dawill/tmoranwms

Tim, good stuff and nice to see you are still melting everything in
sight!

--
Duncan Munro
http://tdsl.duncanamps.com
Tim Williams

"Duncan Munro" wrote in message
.. .
Tim, good stuff and nice to see you are still melting everything in
sight!

Thanks, and yeah just a few days ago I melted down a few chunks of
scrapped #0 or #00 (the 3/4" dia. stuff) aluminum wire.. cast a big long
ingot in an angle iron.. so I had a 4' bar equivalent to 1" dia. if it
were round. The funny part is the alloy is so damn soft I can bend this
monster with my weight!

Tim

--
In the immortal words of Ned Flanders: "No foot longs!"

electronics on kaen General 0 February 16th 05 05:44 PM
electronics engineer for audio solution kaen Tech 0 February 16th 05 05:36 PM
electronics engineer for audio solution kaen Tech 0 February 16th 05 05:35 PM
electronics engineer for audio solution kaen Tech 0 February 16th 05 05:32 PM
The Audiophile's Project Sourcebook by an Electronics Engineer Chelvam High End Audio 1 September 17th 04 12:09 AM