Jeff S 386 Fla

Default Mcintosh MX110 problem?

Hello,
I have an absolutly mint Mcintosh MX110...everything works great except
this....the MPX STEREO light stays on,I did check and noticed that its
receiving a stereo signal on FM,the light being on doesn't really bother me
much but I thought I'd check and see if anyone else had this problem or knew
the fix

Thanks
Terry

Depending on the series of 110 you have, will most likely have an MPX
lamp adjust pot, tune to a dead spot on the band and adjust till the
lamp just flickers, then check on station, should come on full with no
flicker on any station that does not have a lot of multipath.

Terry

www.mcintoshaudio.com