Robert Casey

Default Looking for data on transformer "UTC Z-5444 NAI 117-2.000-19"

I visited the page

http://208.190.133.201/

but didn't find this particular unit there, on the UTC catalogs.
It has 7 connections, and is a sealed metal square can unit.
I have a pair of them, and maybe I can build a headphone amp
if they are at all reasonable for this. TIA