Fred Nachbaur

Default Hello to the tube audio group!

t.hoehler wrote:
Hi, I am Tom from the US and I am having a ball reading about all things
tubed! Wow, what a great source of info and great reading. I have built many
tube amps in the past, mostly for stereo hifi uses, and have repaired quite
a few juke amps, guitar amps and bogen pa junk. It is great to see a news
group dedicated to toob stuff! I heard about this group through the great
people at rec.antiques.radio+phono.
Regards,
Tom

Hi Tom,

Nice to have another victim.. er.. "convert" here. ;-)

Yes, the folks at r.a.r+p are a great bunch also. I imagine, however,
that they would shake their heads about some of the shenanigans that go
on here on r.a.t.

Cheers,
Fred
| Music: http://www3.telus.net/dogstarmusic/ |
| Projects, Vacuum Tubes & other stuff: |
| http://www.dogstar.dantimax.dk |

Gregg

Welcome! :-D

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*
Lord Valve

t.hoehler wrote:

Hi, I am Tom from the US and I am having a ball reading about all things
tubed! Wow, what a great source of info and great reading. I have built many
tube amps in the past, mostly for stereo hifi uses, and have repaired quite
a few juke amps, guitar amps and bogen pa junk. It is great to see a news
group dedicated to toob stuff! I heard about this group through the great
people at rec.antiques.radio+phono.
Regards,
Tom

Try alt.guitar.amps .
LV

Syl

Fred Nachbaur a écrit dans le message :

Yes, the folks at r.a.r+p are a great bunch also. I imagine, however,
that they would shake their heads about some of the shenanigans that go
on here on r.a.t.

On the contrary..."I" for one find this group very entertaining and see no
problem
with reading about other critters screwing around with amplifying light
bulbs...

Sly