Fred Nachbaur

Default *ping* Fred Nachbaur

Gregg wrote:

Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1

BTW - Beautiful line in the header. We r 1337 :-D

Thanks. Slowly gettin' there, thanks largely to a patient and
knowledgable coach. ;-)

Cheers,
Fred
| Music: http://www3.telus.net/dogstarmusic/ |
| Projects, Vacuum Tubes & other stuff: |
| http://www.dogstar.dantimax.dk |

Gregg

Behold, Fred Nachbaur scribbled:

Gregg wrote:

Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1

BTW - Beautiful line in the header. We r 1337 :-D

Thanks. Slowly gettin' there, thanks largely to a patient and
knowledgable coach. ;-)

Cheers,
Fred

Heh, Your son sounds like a cool guy ;-))))

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*
Nothing40

Fred Nachbaur wrote in message t...
Gregg wrote:
When are you bringing back those fun and sometimes kooky polls we all
love?

;-)

Hm... well, since at least one person in the world seems to miss them,
maybe soon. ;-)

Cheers,
Fred

Hey,Yeah! Where'd they go? :-)