Techspert

Default McIntosh AMP... real deal ???

"MZ" wrote in message ...
I was told by an installer shop that McIntosh amps are top of the line
and extremely clean; however, they also mentioned that McIntosh
overrates their power ratings and will not give you the kick or
dynamics of amps such as JL or the new MB Quarts-type amps.

Is there any truth to this?

There's no truth to any of what you said above.

I thought they were going for the hard sale. They turned their heads
away when making those statements. I've read on these forums that
that amp is literally the best of breed when it comes to
distortion-free listening and quality. The power of the new MB quart
amps coming out seems very tempting though.

McIntosh AMP... real deal ??? Techspert Car Audio 4 July 15th 04 02:10 AM
frequency of Best Buy free installation deal ? flicker Car Audio 24 March 3rd 04 03:28 PM
WTB: Mcintosh MX406 John Car Audio 0 January 4th 04 05:53 PM
real audio settings Ed Smith General 2 October 16th 03 04:38 PM
FS: McIntosh, AudioControl, Sony ES Jamie Pruden Car Audio 0 August 31st 03 03:49 AM