JPepper

Default Rare NOS Silver Plate Mazda ECC83/12AX7 tubes

Description
These are new in the box tubes. One person told me that hese
tubes were the highest rated tubes in a 12AX7 shootout in Vacuum Tube Valley
and are as good as anything I have ever owned. This is especially true in a
guitar amp since they are not prone to microphonics. This is a unusual
opportunity to own some of the highest rated, hardest to find tubes I know
of and these are in the original boxes. What more can I say? I have two
pairs for sale if you want both at $80 per pair shipped. Payment by PayPal
or Money Order.

Attached Images

Fred Nachbaur

JPepper wrote:
Description
These are new in the box tubes. One person told me that hese
tubes were the highest rated tubes in a 12AX7 shootout in Vacuum Tube Valley
and are as good as anything I have ever owned. This is especially true in a
guitar amp since they are not prone to microphonics. This is a unusual
opportunity to own some of the highest rated, hardest to find tubes I know
of and these are in the original boxes. What more can I say? I have two
pairs for sale if you want both at $80 per pair shipped. Payment by PayPal
or Money Order.

( x.gif) Wow, neat. A picture of a flyspeck. Don't see that every
day. ;-)

Cheers,
Fred
| Music: http://www3.telus.net/dogstarmusic/ |