doctorjohn

Default FS: 45st, 2A3, sweeps, etc.

Mark, any chance for broken springs in grammophones?

Mark Oppat wrote:

Hi all,

some of you know me from rec.antiquesradio+phono. I restore radios and
some phonos mostly for the general public in the Detroit area. Been at it
for 30 years of my 46.

I sell tubes, capacitors, misc mail order, and specialize in replacement vol
and tone controls for radios, early audio and stereo equipt.
I can make up some of the rare stacked controls or concentric types used in
gear up to about 1970.

Well, having returned from the great MARC "Extravaganza" in Lansing, I am
looking at my tube stock... and, I have a lot of
45ST's here... and some 2A3, and ... LOTS of sweep types. In fact, I have
a good overall stock.

Send your wants!
Mark Oppat
Antique Audio
Plymouth, MI near Detroit.

Mark Oppat

Sorry, no crank phono parts here... I just do the electric radios and
phonos. I have been doing more and more 60's consoles for the local
folks... they want those changers to work!!!!

Mark