JDOE

Default FS Siemen Rohre Tubes

Hello,
I have 3 pair of Siemen Rohre tubes. They were purchased about 6 months ago
and have seen little use. They were used in an Audio Research LS-15 and
sounded fantastic! Huge soundstage, great detail, and velvet highs. I am
asking $75.00 a pair or you can purchase all three pair for $200. Thanks for
looking.

proletariat

"JDOE" wrote in message
Hello,
I have 3 pair of Siemen Rohre tubes. They were purchased about 6 months

ago
and have seen little use. They were used in an Audio Research LS-15 and
sounded fantastic! Huge soundstage, great detail, and velvet highs. I am
asking $75.00 a pair or you can purchase all three pair for $200. Thanks

for
looking.

that is real nice and all, but you really need to tell us WHICH TUBES to
which you refer!