Jeff S 386 Fla

Default 300B [email protected]=RIPOFF

Attention all tube equipment buyers stay clear of Robert Cunningham known on
Ebay as 300B email Ausioex@mindspring he is unethical and has no integrity do
not buy from him or you will be burned,I know because I was
Adam Stouffer

Jeff S 386 Fla wrote:
Attention all tube equipment buyers stay clear of Robert Cunningham known on
Ebay as 300B email Ausioex@mindspring he is unethical and has no integrity do
not buy from him or you will be burned,I know because I was

I take it you bought the quad of 6L6s. I'm curious as to what was wrong
with them.

Adam