theheel

Default digital signal processer?

i have a pioneer premeir deh940mp.

Is there a digital signal processor that has three 3RCA inputs (front
rear, sub)? and alteast one optical input

i saw the alpine PXA-H700 dsp but i noticed it only had two rca input
(front, rear
-
thehee
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=18247

Tha Ghee

"theheel" wrote in message
s.com...
i have a pioneer premeir deh940mp.

Is there a digital signal processor that has three 3RCA inputs (front,
rear, sub)? and alteast one optical input

i saw the alpine PXA-H700 dsp but i noticed it only had two rca inputs
(front, rear)
--
theheel
View this thread:

http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...hreadid=182472

Orion DEQ-30 and all of it's clones.

John Durbin

The DEQ-30 (and both of its "clones", as you so nicely put it) is a
2-channel device. It has multiple inputs and outputs, but they are just
different format, not different channels. So, no "front, rear, sub"
capability...

It does however have Toslink (digital optical), digital coax, RCA
unbalanced, and mini-XLR balanced I/O making it one of the more flexible
processors around (in that regard at least).

JD

Tha Ghee wrote:

ws.com...