Eric Desrochers

Default Question about built-in x-over in Alpine 3549 amp!

Hello. I have this amp in my car but doesn't have the car handy right
now (still in winter storage!)

I found a .pdf with some info about this old amp. The following caught
my attention :

"Low level output : Complement of the high pass or low pass setting"

Does that mean that if I set a low pass for the amp the RCA OUT will
deliver a high pass line level signal?

I thought it was only a simple pass-thru...

Having that piece of info handy now would allow me to make further
decision/purchase about my system as to be ready when the car will roll
out from the garage in a few weeks!

Thanks!

--
Eric (Dero) Desrochers