hank alrich

Default Stolen PT Rig

From DAW-Mac this morning:

Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 16:38:25 +0000
From: Ian Steele
Subject: Stolen HD2 system

Hi folks,

We recently had some unwelcome visitors who helped themselves
to one of our PT HD2 systems.

1 x Digidesign Sync i/o SC0666400K
1 x Digidesign 96 i/o RL0432200K
1 x Apple Mac G5 1.6 Ghz CK414H0ZR5H
1 x HD ACCEL PCI card: UE0653100E
1 x HD CORE PCI card: RU1445000J

They also took a Sony UVW1800: 27439.
The system had Waves Restoration, Digitranslator and Mach 5 installed
too.

So if anyone gets offered suspect stuff...

Ian Steele, Senior Engineer, National Film & TV School UK.

--
ha
Roger W. Norman

I didn't find it with a quick google, but isn't there a nationwide stolen
musical instrument and recording equipment database on the web?

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

From DAW-Mac this morning:

Evangelos Himonides

Couldn't find it either Roger but please let us know if you find
something.
Some good fella nicked my laptop with a cathedral concert recording in
it while it was working backing the whole thing up on my network drive
(explain that to the clients... argh...). Oh, and it has an RME cardbus
in the PCMCIA slot as well...

Many thanks,

Evangelos

%
Evangelos Himonides
IoE, University of London
tel: +44 2076126599
fax: +44 2076126741
"Allas to those who never sing but die with all their music in them..."

Oliver Wendell Holmes

%