Default ** Looking for a great out of the BOX DAW Controller..and LINKING MAC to PC-Help Needed

Problem, looking for a external controller for DAW software while
connecting a MAC and PC to work in harmony:

My systems:
AMD64 @ 2.8 (crushes 2.5 in terms of vst plug-ins)
AMD XP 2800

Looking for a controller device, with or without FX.

Would like to use Digital Performer, Pro-Tools or Logic (or express on
MAC) Would like to use the AMD64 to control the EWQLSO Platinnum
orchestra as well as Giga Studio 3.

Would like the main sequencer to be mac based.

My thoughts are if I do this right, I should be able to MAC-tize my
working enviorment, have some sort of DAW controller, and yet, tie in
my AMD64 to access the VST plu-in instruments.

I would appreciate some help on how to do this!

PS. Bottom line, ACCESS the AMD64 POWER VST intruments and use MAC as
sequencer, and added controller.

thanks

I have Giga 3, EWQLSO Plat, Atmosphere, ect, all on AMD64, looking to
add MAC G5 1.8 with either Logic or DP and or Pro Tools LE.

thanks