Jack Dotson

Default Question about Behringer B2031A connecton to computer

Thanks to everyone who gave me recommendations for powered near field
monitor's. As stated previously, I'm on a budget and $500 for the pair in
my absolute maximum and these will do double duty as computer speakers and
for mixing.

Anyhow, I've narrowed it down between the Behringer B2031A's and the KRK
Rokit RP-8's. I'm leaning toward the Behringer's just because of the price,
but still might go with the KRK's if there worth the extra cash (what would
those of you in the know do?).

My only problem is that I noticed the Behringer only has 1/4" unbalanced and
XLR inputs, where the KRK's also have RCA inputs. How would I hook the
Behringer's to my computer. Is there a cord that can be used?

Thanks again for your help.

Jack

Philip N. Daly

Jack Dotson wrote:
Thanks to everyone who gave me recommendations for powered near field
monitor's. As stated previously, I'm on a budget and $500 for the pair in
my absolute maximum and these will do double duty as computer speakers and
for mixing.

Anyhow, I've narrowed it down between the Behringer B2031A's and the KRK
Rokit RP-8's. I'm leaning toward the Behringer's just because of the price,
but still might go with the KRK's if there worth the extra cash (what would
those of you in the know do?).

My only problem is that I noticed the Behringer only has 1/4" unbalanced and
XLR inputs, where the KRK's also have RCA inputs. How would I hook the
Behringer's to my computer. Is there a cord that can be used?

You can buy converters at Guitar Center ... less than 5 bucks each.