Default Splitting an audio file up by a wave form.

Hi,

I've got a large sound file which is a dump from a voicemail box which
i'd like to split up into individual files, the only marker that I have
is the voicemail box system saying "Next Message". Unfortunatly there
isn't any DTMF tones in to separate on.

I've had a pretty good search around to find some software that will do
something like this:

Sample the "Next Message" portion of the file and then get some magic
piece of software to go though the file and identify it by the wave
form and mark out all the regions allowing me to then split out the
individual messages that I have.

My question is does this piece of software exist, and if so where can I
buy it?

Thanks in advance