Audioamigo

Default Black Velvet Mixing

I love Black Velvet.
It's one of the best sounding tracks ever done.
If a guy like Kevin is willing to give us information about
how he recorded and mixed it (I checked) than I am in.
Too bad for you joe, she seem to be very frustrated
because you don't even compare to someone at
kevin's level
Amigo
LA

John_LeBlanc

"Audioamigo" wrote in message
oups.com...
I love Black Velvet.
It's one of the best sounding tracks ever done.
If a guy like Kevin is willing to give us information about
how he recorded and mixed it (I checked) than I am in.
Too bad for you joe, she seem to be very frustrated
because you don't even compare to someone at
kevin's level
Amigo
LA

This is just sad.

Audioamigo's IP address is 205.211.145.240 -- which is part of the IP block
owned by Fanshawe College of Applied Arts.

Kevin Doyle is a professor where? Fanshawe College.

John LeBlanc
Houston, TX

hank alrich

John_LeBlanc wrote:

"Audioamigo" wrote...
I love Black Velvet.
It's one of the best sounding tracks ever done.
If a guy like Kevin is willing to give us information about
how he recorded and mixed it (I checked) than I am in.
Too bad for you joe, she seem to be very frustrated
because you don't even compare to someone at
kevin's level
Amigo
LA

This is just sad.

Audioamigo's IP address is 205.211.145.240 -- which is part of the IP block
owned by Fanshawe College of Applied Arts.

Kevin Doyle is a professor where? Fanshawe College.

John LeBlanc
Houston, TX

These guys are sharper than image.

--
ha

Joe Sensor

John_LeBlanc wrote:

"Audioamigo" wrote in message
oups.com...

I love Black Velvet.
It's one of the best sounding tracks ever done.
If a guy like Kevin is willing to give us information about
how he recorded and mixed it (I checked) than I am in.
Too bad for you joe, she seem to be very frustrated
because you don't even compare to someone at
kevin's level
Amigo
LA

This is just sad.

Audioamigo's IP address is 205.211.145.240 -- which is part of the IP block
owned by Fanshawe College of Applied Arts.

Kevin Doyle is a professor where? Fanshawe College.

John LeBlanc
Houston, TX

I figured as much. How about "John". Same deal?

hank alrich

Joe Sensor wrote:

I get the feeling your are one of a variety of the same person.

And given what Mr. Doyle's credits are supposed to be, I'm thinking none
of this was actually posted by Kevin Doyle. Could be wrong, but I'se of
a suspicious mind about this.

--
ha
Animix

Could be wrong, but I'se of
a suspicious mind about this.

...........like maybe a student with a bit of brown on the tip of nose.

"hank alrich" wrote in message
. ..
Joe Sensor wrote:

I get the feeling your are one of a variety of the same person.

And given what Mr. Doyle's credits are supposed to be, I'm thinking none
of this was actually posted by Kevin Doyle. Could be wrong, but I'se of
a suspicious mind about this.

--
ha

dale

is this a class project ?
some credits for on line work ?

where do I pay my tuition??

dale

David Morgan \(MAMS\)

"Joe Sensor" wrote in message...

I figured as much. How about "John". Same deal?

Yes.

David Morgan \(MAMS\)

Joe Sensor wrote:

I get the feeling your are one of a variety of the same person.

And given what Mr. Doyle's credits are supposed to be, I'm thinking none
of this was actually posted by Kevin Doyle. Could be wrong, but I'se of
a suspicious mind about this.

It's not adding up to me. The three matching aliases are all new to Usenet,
and now that "Kevin" is no longer copying and pasting missives, he's talking
like a 12 year old. No... it's not adding up any more. I should have known as
much when a so-called college 'professor' made the statement, "Why would
I want to write a book when we have the internet" and everything is free?

Of course... you can always spot the "bruwhahaha" assholes (incompetence
thread) from r.a.o. no matter what names they use.

This could become a case for GOnzO someday.

DM

Jay Levitt

In article DpiQd.21615$uc.5899@trnddc02, "David Morgan \(MAMS\)"
says...
It's not adding up to me. The three matching aliases are all new to Usenet,
and now that "Kevin" is no longer copying and pasting missives, he's talking
like a 12 year old.

Except when he discusses things like the Gould sessions in a seemingly
reasonable and knowledgeable tone.

It's like there's two of him. It does seem that the more incendiary
posts have been posted from the college, rather than his home, so
perhaps he's given students access to his Google groups account and
they're going a bit far in his name. If he's not too knowledgeable
about usenet, he may not even see some of the crazier posts perpetrated
by "him".

--
Jay Levitt |
Wellesley, MA | Hi!
Paul Stamler

"Jay Levitt" wrote in message
In article DpiQd.21615$uc.5899@trnddc02, "David Morgan \(MAMS\)"
says...
It's not adding up to me. The three matching aliases are all new to

Usenet,
and now that "Kevin" is no longer copying and pasting missives, he's

talking
like a 12 year old.

Except when he discusses things like the Gould sessions in a seemingly
reasonable and knowledgeable tone.

It's like there's two of him. It does seem that the more incendiary
posts have been posted from the college, rather than his home, so
perhaps he's given students access to his Google groups account and
they're going a bit far in his name. If he's not too knowledgeable
about usenet, he may not even see some of the crazier posts perpetrated
by "him".

Well, one of his saner posts mentioned that much of his e-mailing is handled
by his students, so I suspect your theory is correct. Perhaps it's time for
someone to let him know, off-group, what's being done on his account. And,
if he's not interested in stopping it, it may be time to drop a word to the
dean.

Peace,
Paul

play_on

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 08:29:23 GMT, "David Morgan \(MAMS\)"
wrote:

now that "Kevin" is no longer copying and pasting missives, he's talking
like a 12 year old

This impression can also be caused by poor typing skills...

Al
David Morgan \(MAMS\)

wrote:

now that "Kevin" is no longer copying and pasting missives, he's talking
like a 12 year old

This impression can also be caused by poor typing skills...

Al

From a college professor, someone with an education almost equal
to a Doctorate? I suppose you're correct, but it leaves me to wonder
how a body can complete that much education and still fail in grammar
and spelling as well as basic punctuation.

I think I may have to take a couple of days off and get over this. I'm just
reading these days anyway....

DM

dale

a PHD with poor typing skills
even in music the rigors of higher education will require
better written communications skills
unless it was a store bought degree

what was your thesis project kevin

dale

neither did ee cummings
(he was a poet)

do you not understand the point, you made the excuse for him

dale

reddred

"dale" wrote in message
oups.com...
neither did ee cummings
(he was a poet)

Ever read his letters? Punctuation and all. Not that I care if anyone uses
capitalization on Usenet, but most people here do and that's enough of a
reason to practice it.

jb

dale

"but most people here do and that's enough of a
reason to practice it. " reddred

"war, what is it good for
absolutely nothing".......who said that?

"anyway the wind blows".... frank zappa said that

I did it my way

Joe Sensor

dale wrote:

I did it my way

Everybody said that.
hank alrich

dale wrote:

I did it my way

Remembert Devo and the yellow suits film skit? I always wanted to see a
parody of that with Sinatra backstage trying to refuse to sing "My Way",
and then having the mafiosos make him go out there and sing it, baby.

--
ha
Paul Gitlitz

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 18:42:15 GMT, "Paul Stamler"
wrote:

Perhaps it's time for
someone to let him know, off-group, what's being done on his account. And,
if he's not interested in stopping it, it may be time to drop a word to the
dean.

I phoned the college this morning. I got a machine, but left a
detailed message and my #. I haven't heard back as of this evening.
Paul Gitlitz
play_on

On 15 Feb 2005 15:19:22 -0800, "dale" wrote:

neither did ee cummings
(he was a poet)

I've read ee cummings, and you sir, are no ee cummings.

do you not understand the point, you made the excuse for him

I just thought it was a funny criticism coming from you...

Al
dale

I've read ee cummings, and you sir, are no ee cummings.

(hell, where did you find the collection I was included in?)

thanks, didn't claim to be!

will never self-publish my prose or poems.
IMHO

dale

Paul Gitlitz

Phone again this morning, at least I got the right message machine.
Perhaps I'll hear back. Will keep you posted. I don't want this to
become another mystery like my repair person fiascoG.

wrote:

Perhaps it's time for
someone to let him know, off-group, what's being done on his account. And,
if he's not interested in stopping it, it may be time to drop a word to the
dean.

I phoned the college this morning. I got a machine, but left a
detailed message and my #. I haven't heard back as of this evening.
Paul Gitlitz

David Morgan \(MAMS\)

wrote:

Perhaps it's time for
someone to let him know, off-group, what's being done on his account. And,
if he's not interested in stopping it, it may be time to drop a word to the
dean.

I phoned the college this morning. I got a machine, but left a
detailed message and my #. I haven't heard back as of this evening.
Paul Gitlitz

I've bothered him so much at several e-mail addresses, that I won't bother
calling his office again. (See his most recent post "How to keep the energy
of the band..."). His replies indicate that he's changed his passwords just
in case, will not address any off-topic posting, and apparently plans to hang
around for a while. We still won't be 100% certain until someone does make
personal contact.

Please... let us know how any personal conversation pans out. Thanks...

DM

Paul Gitlitz

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 20:50:25 GMT, "David Morgan \(MAMS\)"
wrote:

We still won't be 100% certain until someone does make
personal contact.

Please... let us know how any personal conversation pans out. Thanks...

DM

No replies to my calls. I happen to have several friends who are
professors of various disciplines and I can tell you that intelligent
as they are, and they all are, spelling and grammar are not
necessarily synonymous with intelligence, nor are social graces. In
fact some just can't type as fast as their brains go and never bother
to spell check or proof read.
All this is to say, we may in fact be dealing with the real Kevin, who
may be too embarrassed to answer the call about someone masquerading
as him. At any rate no serious crime has been committed, so who
cares!
I called to inform him more than to find out if it's him. If he got
the message he's informed.
Paul
Ricky Hunt

"Paul Gitlitz" wrote in message
No replies to my calls. I happen to have several friends who are
professors of various disciplines and I can tell you that intelligent
as they are, and they all are, spelling and grammar are not
necessarily synonymous with intelligence, nor are social graces.

If you read the blurb on the college website it something to the effect that
Kevin is "going through orientation and learning how to teach" (seriously).
So he may not really be a "professor" but just uses the title as he
obviously has the audio knowledge but maybe not teaching credentials.

Rob Reedijk

Ricky Hunt wrote:

If you read the blurb on the college website it something to the effect that
Kevin is "going through orientation and learning how to teach" (seriously).
So he may not really be a "professor" but just uses the title as he
obviously has the audio knowledge but maybe not teaching credentials.

Actually, a professor in its traditional definition is one who holds a chair
at a University. Mr. Doyle lectures at a college.

I am not saying he doesn't deserve a lot of recognition, it is just
incorrect.

Otherwise, I get to call myself Lord Groove, Duke of Funkiosity.

Rob R.

hank alrich

Rob Reedijk wrote:

Actually, a professor in its traditional definition is one who holds a chair
at a University. Mr. Doyle lectures at a college.

I am not saying he doesn't deserve a lot of recognition, it is just
incorrect.

Otherwise, I get to call myself Lord Groove, Duke of Funkiosity.

Hey, nevermind with otherwise, you're happening!

--
ha
Dr. Flunkiliciousity, PHD (Pretty Happenin' Dude)