Steve King

Default Recent Sales Price Info on Vintage mics?

I'm helping the family of a dear friend who recently passed away. Anyone
have recent price information on these mics.
I've done my homework on Ebay, but I'm stuck on the following....

Telefunken U47 VF14 type?
Telefunken U47 Nuvistor type?
EV RE15?
EV RE55?
AKG C60/CK1?
AKG C60/CK28?
AKG D224?

This is just a partial list of a 50 plus microphone cabinet that will
eventually be offered for sale along with some vintage outboard gear.

I'd really appreciate any guidance? And, yes, I will try to be amused by
all the, "worthless. Just send them to me for disposal." responses.

Steve King

Paul Stamler

"Steve King" wrote in message

Can't help with the fancy stuff, any more than I keep up with the prices of
Aston Martins, but the E-V's I can:

EV RE15?

Anywhere from $65-150, depending on condition, age and phase of the moon.

EV RE55?

$50-125. Probably toward the bottom of the range, since there's not much
demand for omni dynamics in studios, esp. project studios, and the
newsgathering operations that use most RE55s don't often buy used.

Peace,
Paul

Hi Steve,
My Name is Toni Fishman Im the owner of the following microphone
sales companys.

www.TelefunkenUSA.com / www.Vintagetones.com

We can help you find the current market value on these items. As
well we can help you sell them. We also offer full service repair and
restoration. Please cali me 323-823-0104 I'm willing to help out.