Dan Hazel

Default iBook can't find Phase 26 mic

Hi

We're using a spec-ed up iBook running OSX.

We've recently bought Cubase with a Phase 26 card.

The iBook's System Preferences-Sound finds the Phase 26 card fine
and with a mic or a guitar plugged into the card we see a
graphically displayed response.

The Cubase software seems to have installed ok but (yeah the
Phase 26 is in the right mode) the software doesn't detect the
input (mic) device. It seems to detect the Phase 26 midi input
device but we haven't been able to test this as we don't yet have
a midi keyboard to plug into it.

We were hoping to just play around with capturing the microphone
and guitar for a while but are at a bit of a loss.

This was my daughter's bday present and a month has gone by
without any progress.

Any thoughts?

Dan hazel

Redesign of Carver's D-500 Amplifier under Phase Linear Corp Mark & Mary Ann Weiss Tech 33 March 11th 05 09:25 AM
Doppler Distortion - Fact or Fiction Bob Cain Pro Audio 266 August 17th 04 06:50 AM
Useful application of Phase Display Ray Thomas Pro Audio 19 August 14th 04 10:00 PM
Speaker Phase? Dan Erick Car Audio 12 June 3rd 04 04:43 AM
Blindtest question Thomas A High End Audio 74 August 25th 03 05:09 PM