Neil Rutman

Default Need a badge for NAMM Anaheim

Anyone have an extra pass for the show. Would very much like to go.

Thanks,

Neil R

Mike Rivers

"Neil Rutman" writes:

Anyone have an extra pass for the show. Would very much like to go.

Ask your dealer. That's the best bet. Or you can join NAMM and then
you'll have three extra passes to give away. I think it's $175 to
join. Split that 4 ways with some buddies and it's cheaper than your
average rock concert these days.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )

Actually, I don't think you can just "join NAMM." From what I
understand, membership is only open to people who deal in the music
products industry (i.e. Manufacturers, Reps, Retail dealers, and the
like). Joe Public can't become a member of NAMM.
Information is he
http://www.namm.com/membership/