Default wanted: Gadget Labs wave/824

Yes I know about the driver limitations etc.
Just need something simple like this device.
Thanks

playon

I used to have one, and I would highly recommend you get something
else. Beside the fact that they won't work with Windows 2000, and
probably not with XP, they don't sound all that great either. Have
you checked out the RME stuff? It's simple, sounds pretty good and
installation is a breeze.

Al

On 10 Jan 2005 19:49:04 -0800, wrote:

Yes I know about the driver limitations etc.
Just need something simple like this device.
Thanks

Richard Crowley

wrote ...
Yes I know about the driver limitations etc.
Just need something simple like this device.

I've got one with very "low mileage" that I don't need
anymore. Substract seven from my email address to
reply.
chucklesmcfarland

playon - thanks for the info. I like that this is a barebones interface
and what's going to be going through it is very lo-fi so that's not
really an issue.

Richard - google abbreviates your email address, can you email me
privately?
Thanks

Richard Crowley

"chucklesmcfarland" wrote ...
playon - thanks for the info. I like that this is a barebones
interface
and what's going to be going through it is very lo-fi so that's not
really an issue.

Richard - google abbreviates your email address, can you email me
privately?

I emailed the poster directly.

Unfortunately, Google obscures your email address only on the
VISIBLE web pages. But when you post a message from Google,
your REAL email address is placed right in the headers for every
slimeball spammer to harvest. There is no option (that I could see)
to put a phony email address in the headers. I will never post
from Google again because of this remarkably stupid design.

playon

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 19:13:15 -0800, "Richard Crowley"
wrote:

"chucklesmcfarland" wrote ...
playon - thanks for the info. I like that this is a barebones
interface
and what's going to be going through it is very lo-fi so that's not
really an issue.

Richard - google abbreviates your email address, can you email me
privately?

I emailed the poster directly.

Unfortunately, Google obscures your email address only on the
VISIBLE web pages. But when you post a message from Google,
your REAL email address is placed right in the headers for every
slimeball spammer to harvest. There is no option (that I could see)
to put a phony email address in the headers. I will never post
from Google again because of this remarkably stupid design.

You can always just create a bogus hotmail account and use that
address.

Al