George Gleason

Default TC SPARK ME, help files???

Can some one point me to a faq or help file for TC Spark ME
i just am not getting the editing one big file into tracks for a cd
George
hank alrich

George Gleason wrote:

Can some one point me to a faq or help file for TC Spark ME
i just am not getting the editing one big file into tracks for a cd
George

A .pdf Quickstart Guide was provided with the original download. Did you
get that with your copy of the app? I have it here, but at 1.1 MB it'd
take a while via dial-up, even if snow and wind don't take down the
lines tonight. g

Hey, now:
http://www.tcelectronic.com/media/SPARK_LE_Plus_2.8_manual.pdf

leads to a manual for Sparking. Obviously, LE and XL offer more
functions, but the basics are probably the same in ME. I know the
Quickstart Guide is for all of them, with the caveat that not all
functions are available in all versions.

--
ha
George Gleason

hank alrich wrote:
George Gleason wrote:

Can some one point me to a faq or help file for TC Spark ME
i just am not getting the editing one big file into tracks for a cd
George

A .pdf Quickstart Guide was provided with the original download. Did you
get that with your copy of the app? I have it here, but at 1.1 MB it'd
take a while via dial-up, even if snow and wind don't take down the
lines tonight. g

Hey, now:
http://www.tcelectronic.com/media/SPARK_LE_Plus_2.8_manual.pdf

leads to a manual for Sparking. Obviously, LE and XL offer more
functions, but the basics are probably the same in ME. I know the
Quickstart Guide is for all of them, with the caveat that not all
functions are available in all versions.

--
ha

Thank you
I am dling it now
George

Can files be transferred using USB ports? HiC Pro Audio 53 May 14th 05 10:54 PM
mp3 vs. m4a (acc) files for website audio examples Johnston West Pro Audio 2 November 14th 04 04:31 PM
Logic Audio: How do I keep audio (wav) files separate for separate projects? Squares Pro Audio 0 October 31st 03 05:47 PM
Extracting audio metadata Gaz General 2 October 27th 03 03:28 PM
Help! Retrieving Deleted Protools Files t fitzgerald Pro Audio 8 October 10th 03 05:33 AM