Chris Hornbeck

Default So who is Julie Roberts?

Tonight(east-ish coast)'s Tonight Show had a real thing.
Where'd she come from? Such a wonderful mix of classic country
and Nashville.

Couldn't have been more impressed.

Chris Hornbeck
"They'd meet at the Tout Va Bien, a cafe just off the highway."
-JLG, _Bande a part_, 1964
Jon Riley

http://www.julieroberts.com/

There also used to be a British (black) singer called Julie Roberts -
probably still is - but I guess you mean the above one.

"Chris Hornbeck" wrote in message
Tonight(east-ish coast)'s Tonight Show had a real thing.
Where'd she come from? Such a wonderful mix of classic country
and Nashville.

Couldn't have been more impressed.

Chris Hornbeck
"They'd meet at the Tout Va Bien, a cafe just off the highway."
-JLG, _Bande a part_, 1964

db

Oh I thought you were talking about the actress.

The one who is like the "town bicycle" because every actor in Hollywood
has had a ride.

Joakim Wendel

In article . com,
"db" wrote:

Oh I thought you were talking about the actress.

The one who is like the "town bicycle" because every actor in Hollywood
has had a ride.

Why is the illiteracy level so high in america?
--
Joakim Wendel
Remove obvious mail JUNK block for mail reply.

My homepage : http://violinist.nu
db

Why don't you crawl back into your igloo, and wait for the sun to come
out to thaw out your brain. Should only take another 4 months.

Ricky W. Hunt

"Joakim Wendel" wrote in message
news
In article . com,
"db" wrote:

Oh I thought you were talking about the actress.

The one who is like the "town bicycle" because every actor in Hollywood
has had a ride.

Why is the illiteracy level so high in america?

Technically, he's right. Julia Roberts' (the actress) real name IS Julie
Roberts. There was already a Julie Roberts in SAG so she changed it to
Julia. It's so sad that I know that.

Don Pearce

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 13:17:02 -0000, "Jon Riley"
wrote:

http://www.julieroberts.com/

There also used to be a British (black) singer called Julie Roberts -
probably still is - but I guess you mean the above one.

Do they have a factory for these women? They all look the same and
they all sound the same. Very depressing.

Pearce Consulting
http://www.pearce.uk.com
hank alrich

db wrote:

Why don't you crawl back into your igloo, and wait for the sun to come
out to thaw out your brain. Should only take another 4 months.

You didn't answer his question.

--
ha
db

Why don't you crawl back into your Scandanavian igloo, and wait for
the sun to come out to thaw out your brain? This should only take
another 4 months.

Better?
?Preferes espanol? Mi zapata en Joakim's ano...ja ja. Pinche Cavrone.

Joe Sensor

db wrote:
Why don't you crawl back into your Scandanavian igloo, and wait for
the sun to come out to thaw out your brain? This should only take
another 4 months.

Better?
?Preferes espanol? Mi zapata en Joakim's ano...ja ja. Pinche Cavrone.

It must suck to go through life with such anger. Glad I'm not you!

hank alrich

db wrote:

Why don't you crawl back into your Scandanavian igloo, and wait for
the sun to come out to thaw out your brain? This should only take
another 4 months.

Better?
?Preferes espanol? Mi zapata en Joakim's ano...ja ja. Pinche Cavrone.

No, stupider. Upholding a rep I figure.

--
ha
Kalle

I became aware of Julie Roberts via a video of hers (Break Down Here) in
Media Player last spring, and was immediately captured by the awesome song,
sound and arrangement.

Julie Roberts has made on album (self-titled) so far, and it's a high
quality product. It was released last spring I think. I consume quite a lot
of country music, but to me she sounds different. There's some serious blues
in her voice that brings a lot of soul to it. In a word, her voice is
beliavable. Her type of bluesy, acoustically orientated country music is
maybe not of mainstream country, but the the material and production in her
album are top notch so I guess she is/will be going places. And I guess her
stunning looks cannot be a negative thing, when the record company tries to
sell her CD's By the way, I've used her CD a lot to test speakers, my
home studio etc, cause to me the sounds are just perfect...

Of course you have to take these words with a grain of salt, cause they do
come from another nordic person, who perhaps aren't the biggest experts on
country music. Don't live in an iglu though...

Best Regards, Kalle

"Chris Hornbeck" wrote in message
Tonight(east-ish coast)'s Tonight Show had a real thing.
Where'd she come from? Such a wonderful mix of classic country
and Nashville.

Couldn't have been more impressed.

Chris Hornbeck
"They'd meet at the Tout Va Bien, a cafe just off the highway."
-JLG, _Bande a part_, 1964

Bob Cain

Ricky W. Hunt wrote:

It's so sad that I know that.

ROTFLOL! Expect plagarism. :-)

Bob

simpler."

A. Einstein
db

The Swede insulted my literacy, and I am not allowed to respond to this
and defend myself?

Maybe Joe Sensor would take the insult, hey good for you, Joe.

Maybe Hank Alrich gets joy out of insulting my surname into
"Bowlmovement". That says more about your stupidity than mine. Hey,
good for you Hank.

I don't insult anyone unless insulted first. I was insulted first. I
am not a particularly angry person, but I am not spineless, and I am
willing to escalate a war of words if provoked.

And as Mr. Hunt will attest (pardon my fractured sentence structure),
Julia Robert's real name IS Julie Roberts. So there!

james of tucson

On 2005-01-08, Don Pearce wrote:

Do they have a factory for these women? They all look the same and
they all sound the same. Very depressing.

I've heard the exact same thing about blacks and asians too!

hank alrich

Joe Sensor wrote:

db wrote:
Why don't you crawl back into your Scandanavian igloo, and wait for
the sun to come out to thaw out your brain? This should only take
another 4 months.

Better?
?Preferes espanol? Mi zapata en Joakim's ano...ja ja. Pinche Cavrone.

It must suck to go through life with such anger. Glad I'm not you!

Hey, if his life's goal is to suck, what's not to appreciate?

--
ha
db

Thanks Hank, you are a real class act.
Dean

hank alrich

x-no archive: yes

db wrote:

The Swede insulted my literacy, and I am not allowed to respond to this
and defend myself?

Just 'cause you can't get a piece needn't put you in position to think
you're bright for insulting a woman.

I don't insult anyone unless insulted first. I was insulted first.

Joachim responded to _your insult_ to a third party. When you read your
own posts long enough to understand what you've written you'll be
catching up with yourself. If you cannot understand what you've written,
Joachim's question stands.

--
ha
db

Just 'cause you can't get a piece needn't put you in position to
think
you're bright for insulting a woman.

Man, you have a million of them! You are a brilliant person! Hank
ALLBITCH is it?

Julia Roberts is a public figure and fair game, she is the richest
woman in Hollywood notwithstanding the fact that she is a hack as an
actress.
She doesn't need you to defend her honor, And I stand by my remark
about her being the town bicycle, every herpes infected actor in
Hollywood has had a peice of that.

I am happily married (so you are right about me not getting any .
Jenifer Conally on the other hand...now that's an actress.

db

Hank, you've proven yourself to be brilliant!
Making fun of my name and all. ...deanbowelmovem..how clever you are!
Making fun of the name my father gave me...

I could call you Hank with the little crank, Allbitch, but I won't. I
am above that.
I am sorry to interupt your work...

playon

On 8 Jan 2005 16:47:41 -0800, "db" wrote:

Hank, you've proven yourself to be brilliant!
Making fun of my name and all. ...deanbowelmovem..how clever you are!
Making fun of the name my father gave me...

I could call you Hank with the little crank, Allbitch, but I won't. I
am above that.
I am sorry to interupt your work...

Well he seems to have jerked your chain fairly successfully...

Al
hank alrich

db wrote:

Julia Roberts is a public figure and fair game

And you're a private figure with no life who gets a thrill out of
insulting someone who's not even around to insult you right back. Lady
Di was also a public figure. The idea that anyone famous is available
for target practice is a sick one. You're ill.

--
ha
hank alrich

x-no archive: yes

playon wrote:

Well he seems to have jerked your chain fairly successfully...

He left it sticking out of his cage, right next to his goat.

--
ha
db

hank alrich wrote:
x-no archive: yes

playon wrote:

Well he seems to have jerked your chain fairly successfully...

He left it sticking out of his cage, right next to his goat.
(yeah we're both in this ****ty cage together)

Yeah, you're right. Little Crank Allbeotch jerks my big chain pretty
good! Jerk me again allbeotch!
Lil' Crank is prety good at what he he does.

Julia (Julie) Roberts is a public figure, richest woman in Hollywood,
and screwed many a slimy actor. She is a bloody hack as an actress, but
doesn't need allbeotch to defend her in the slightest. He should spend
his time crankin' on music on his 4 track rather than attacking me with
his feeble insults,and his marginal and fleeting command of the
English language.
By the way Allbeotch, I didn't know you were a sexually abused goat?
Cavrone pobre. Ja ja.
--HA-- (I am hoping this is the last laugh because I grow tired of
kicking a goat when it's "down".)

jtougas

On 8 Jan 2005 19:16:20 -0800, "db" wrote:

--HA-- (I am hoping this is the last laugh because I grow tired of
kicking a goat when it's "down".)

You *are* a useless little prick, aren't you?
jtougas

listen- there's a hell of a good universe next door
let's go

e.e. cummings

Joakim Wendel

"db" wrote:

Oh I thought you were talking about the actress.

The one who is like the "town bicycle" because every actor in Hollywood
has had a ride.

Why is the illiteracy level so high in america?

Technically, he's right. Julia Roberts' (the actress) real name IS Julie
Roberts. There was already a Julie Roberts in SAG so she changed it to
Julia. It's so sad that I know that.

I'm double sad now that i know it too AND have to apologize to someone
posting crap like what i reacted to above...
--
Joakim Wendel
Remove obvious mail JUNK block for mail reply.

My homepage : http://violinist.nu
Joakim Wendel

In article .com,
"db" wrote:

The Swede insulted my literacy, and I am not allowed to respond to this
and defend myself?

Maybe Joe Sensor would take the insult, hey good for you, Joe.

Maybe Hank Alrich gets joy out of insulting my surname into
"Bowlmovement". That says more about your stupidity than mine. Hey,
good for you Hank.

I don't insult anyone unless insulted first. I was insulted first. I
am not a particularly angry person, but I am not spineless, and I am
willing to escalate a war of words if provoked.

And as Mr. Hunt will attest (pardon my fractured sentence structure),
Julia Robert's real name IS Julie Roberts. So there!

The insults in order
1) to Julia(e) Roberts
2) to db's intelligence by the stupid post (he) made
3) My question which was taken as an insult by db - i had no idea her
REAL (???) name was JuliE

I couldn't care less about this, except i don't know the mentioned
actress and cannot understand why she needs the slandering.

Anyway this thread is about Julie Roberts, the girl who sings well.

(the illiteracy question is answered, it's because of ignorant attitudes
and taxes that doesn't allow for a school system that works, we are
going the same path here in Sweden)
--
Joakim Wendel
Remove obvious mail JUNK block for mail reply.

My homepage : http://violinist.nu
Don Pearce

On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 00:02:09 GMT, james of tucson

On 2005-01-08, Don Pearce wrote:

Do they have a factory for these women? They all look the same and
they all sound the same. Very depressing.

I've heard the exact same thing about blacks and asians too!

Just how red is your neck, James?

Pearce Consulting
http://www.pearce.uk.com
Chris Hornbeck

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 23:58:50 +0200, "Kalle"
wrote:

Of course you have to take these words with a grain of salt, cause they do
come from another nordic person, who perhaps aren't the biggest experts on
country music. Don't live in an iglu though...

Thanks for your (and everyone's) comments. I'm not a Contemporary
Country music fan either, which is part of why I was so impressed.

Young, talented people? Bah, Humbug!

Thanks,

Chris Hornbeck
"Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you remember."
-Oscar Levant

hank alrich

x-no archive: yes

Tommy B wrote:

Anybody think "Town Bicycle" is a good name for an all female group?

I know a guy who was out of town for a few weeks for a job. During that
time his wife bought a bicycle. When he got home he asked her what she'd
been doing in his absence. She told him she'd been pedalling her ass all
over town.

--
ha