Default Save ram stream

and using the real player I can see the internet stream(raw).
For example

javascript:PlayClip
('http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/UEFAevents/competitions/UCL/270008_300K.ram','','/video/Competitions/MediaID=270008/PopUpVideoRealOne.html',356,280,'','',false)

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...70008_300K.ram

I want a program that will save this format to my pc for me to see
again.
It has to check the subscription to uefa as well I think.They use real
player.
Please any one knows anything please message me at

It saves the link shortcut only.
I have another site to try:
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...6823_300KP.ram

Johann Burkard

I have a stream of ram which I get through subscription to
www.uefa.com
and using the real player I can see the internet stream(raw).

Use wget to download the metafile (.ram) and if the video is streamed
over rtsp, use Net Transport [1] to download it.

[1] http://www.nettransport.com.cn/default.htm

Johann
--
also das ding is schwul und scheiss ohne ende...das is meine meinung.
("Zocker Boulette" in )