Todd Lipcon

Default ATTN: Arny Krueger (OT to anyone else)

Hi Arny,

Could you please send me an email off-group? I tried the address you
post with and got this back:

: host mx3.hotpop.com[38.113.3.52] said: 550
: Recipient address rejected: Account closed due to
inactivity. No forwarding information is available. (in reply to
RCPT TO
command)

I have a PCABX-related question.

Thanks
-Todd
Arny Krueger

"Todd Lipcon" wrote in message

Hi Arny,

Could you please send me an email off-group? I tried the address you
post with and got this back:

: host mx3.hotpop.com[38.113.3.52] said: 550
: Recipient address rejected: Account closed due
to inactivity. No forwarding information is available. (in reply to
RCPT TO
command)

I have a PCABX-related question.

Sorry, but spam pretty well creamed that email account. It's dead. My real
email account is arnyk at comcast.net . It gets murdered by spam, too but at
least its just one place.