Daniele - Skrauso

Default MOTU Pocket Express and windows XP

Hi all,
I have an old parallel Midiman Portman 2x4 midi interface. Now I have to
upgrade from Windows 98 SE to Windows XP but Midiman won't ever release an
XP driver for that interface. So, I'm wandering searching for a new
interface.. I found a Motu Pocket Express 2x4 at a reasonable price. It's
still parallel (I'm just happy with that since it leaves me a free usb
slot).. and on Motu's site you can read there's a windows xp driver and it
works.. but I'd like to have a confirmation, if possible, from some of you.
would you suggest such a purchase?

Thanx to all
Daniele