Kevin DeMarco

Default New Song and Recording on Soundclick

Hey,
Recorded a new song and put it up on Soundclick.com. This isn't a
Techno/Electronica song like my last one. This song is back to Rock. Hope
you all enjoy it. Give me your opinions. It's called "Devoid" and it can
be found at

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/4/kevindemarcomusic.htm

--
Kevin DeMarco