Peter

Default Screw Headphone Adapter for Pioneer HDJ1000 HELP PLEASE!!!

hey

I live in the uk and I actually bought the headphones from that site
www.djstore.co.uk , I asked them the same problem and they told me to
get a clip on adapter which I got however it does not fit on probperly
and doesn't work well. I am looking for one that screws on because
the end of the Pioneer has a screw end. I have emailed Pioneer but no
one has replied for a couple of days. I have looked at other topics
on google groups and it seems other people have the same problem with
other headphones with a screw end like the sony, but it didnt say
where I could get a screw on adapter. I need help please can someone
help me

thank you