bj

Default two questions about music or recording producer

hello could i ask u two questions?

from whom music producer or recording producer take any fee or money for their job

it's recording company? or record label or the artist(or band)?

and who pay studio usage fee?

thx have a nice day

Whome ever hires you. Whome ever you have a contract with. If your
grand mother contracted your services as a producer, then she would pay
you. No big secret here.

Phineas

EggHd

from whom music producer or recording producer take any fee or money for
their job

it's recording company? or record label or the artist(or band)?

Ultimately it's the band. Even if the band is on a amjot label and the label
is paying the bills, the band will need to recoup the costs.

Not knowing exactly what you are asking, in some cases a label will from the
band the entire album budget (well 1/2 up front) and then the band will pay the
bills.