Mark Mastrocinque

Default Mackie Spike and Eurorack

I'm shopping around for a starter digital audio recording setup. Guitar
Center wants to sell me the Mackie Spike interface with a Behringer Eurorack
mixer.

My machine runs Windows 98SE. Will this work or do I need XP or 2000pro?

thanx alot.

Sidhu

Spike comes bundles with the Tracktion DAW (very nice . Tracktion
and spike will work with 98se and up. But recommend XP. I think you
would be ok.

chek out the tracktion forums

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewfo...669e109 456d1
theyl help you out.

sidhu

Sidhu

only tracktion. no DAW !

Sidhu

oh! sorry for the wrong information then.

sidhu

Arny Krueger

"François Yves Le Gal" wrote in message

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 21:30:11 GMT, "Mark Mastrocinque"
wrote:

My machine runs Windows 98SE. Will this work or do I need XP or
2000pro?

Spike is spec'ed for Windows XP only.

Yup, that's that the doc says. No word there about whether its USB 1.1 or
2.0. Therefore, its safe to presume its just 1.1 and therefore it's dicy or
impossible to run 25/96 2-channel full duplex.