Default Power Amp Repair in LA?

Can anyone refer me to someone who can repair an Hafler 9303 in LA?
Thanks,
Ken Sluiter

Kendall

wrote in message
oups.com...
Can anyone refer me to someone who can repair an Hafler 9303 in LA?
Thanks,
Ken Sluiter

Call Gearworks Pro Audio in Studio City, ask for Mark DeMartini.
818-753-0083

Tell them Kendall sent you.

Kendall

Skler

wrote in message
oups.com...
Can anyone refer me to someone who can repair an Hafler 9303 in LA?
Thanks,

The Haffler amps I've looked at were easy to work on, so you shouldn't have
any trouble.

Sorry, but I'm not in LA. :-p

Good luck!

Skler