Default FS: Trident 80b with automation

I am going to be selling my Trident 80b, it has 30 inputs with eq
on the monitor and Otari diskmix III moving fader automation (no
vca's). The mixer is very clean and was recapped a couple years back.
Faders are all motorized Penny & Giles.
Not a screw is missing from this very clean console, it's all
there. I actually have quite a few spare parts as I have an 80c that I
took apart, so I have all the lights, screws, pushpins etc.
If you want what is possibly the cleanest/complete 80b out there, this
is your board. I even have some spare input modules if you should want
any. Please email if interested.
I know everybody wants prices, but i'd prefer to do it private. I
can email pics as well.
Thanks
Aaron Householter
studio1117
785-820-7243

I should add that the console comes with 2 mogami snakes (1 for 3
adats/elco & 1 open ended for mic ins) as well as 15 of the Touchel
connectors to get the rest of the goodies into the board. I've been
getting so many emails that I'll just let you know that the board is
priced in the mid 20's. I add that this board is ready to go. Simply
take the touchel ends and wire them to your studio and be rolling tape
(or spinning hard drive, whatever you prefer)
Thanks again