Neil Henderson

Default Trident 24--what's it worth?

"R Krizman" wrote in message
I have a 36 input, 24 monitor, Trident Series 24 console, dating from the
mid
80's that I'm thinking of selling. Any idea what it's worth? Some
channels
and the master were updated by Jim Williams. Overal it's in pretty good
shape.
Useable as is, but no patch bay.

Here's one, but it's been for sale for quite a while, I think (I'm pretty
sure I've seen this same pic on another site before it showed up on Primal
Gear's):

http://www.primalgear.com/tr32tr24bure.html

Actually I've seen prices all over the spectrum for these desks... low end
around $2k-$2500, to as high as this one shown.

I think they're a great basic console - especially for rock; it's really got
the right "voice" for that - though it's been an awfully long time since
I've used one... how's the sound hold up after all these years?

Neil Henderson

R Krizman

I'm interested. Keep me in the loop if you end up selling it. I've been
eye'ing the Trident and Oram stuff lately and like their work. I was
planning to pick up up new or used series 24 console. BRBR

I'll keep you posted. I'm in the L.A. area, BTW.

-Rick