Blind Joni

Default Of Canyons Grand and Imaginary (Was " OT - Bush has clear

Here we go. I told you it wasn't clear until it's clear

The meaningless consequence of choice without reason is chaos.

I didn't say without reason..I said in spite of reason. Could be the same
choice.

But it's good for those who wish to make choices without having made
decisions based on a comparative evaluation of the alternatives because it
allows them to have absolutely no accountability simply because there is no
accountability. I

Not in a life context of integrity..just the opposite..choice leaves you with
responsibility..if you are responsible..I said nothing of accountability.

How would it be, John, if you or I made choices without taking into
considerations the reasons to make those choices,

Happens all the time.

Doesn't choice
ALWAYS take reasons into consideration, whilst decisions can be made
regardless of the possible choices?

I can choose a car without knowing anything about it..no reason except "I want
it"

Methinks you have it backwards, and
more's the worse because you almost make it sound plausibl

People use reasons as excuses for unresponsible behaviour.."I was late
because...I don't have the money because...I can't give you what I promised
because...etc..etc.
Believe me..it took quite a while to see this but it makes a lot of things more
workable for me..YMMV

John A. Chiara
SOS Recording Studio
Live Sound Inc.
Albany, NY
www.sosrecording.net
518-449-1637
Roger W. Norman

I recall a radio question maybe 15 years ago and it wanted people to call in
with their most lame excuse for being late or missing work.

I came up with, "Well, my shoestring broke and it took me two hours to find
thread to sow it back together." and won.

The point is that maybe the questions aren't the right ones and enable the
excuses rather than understand the explanations. Such is the continued
downing of America. Easier to say "I got here on time, why didn't you"
which automatically requires an excuse, rather than the more subtle and
amiable "You know, if there's a problem in the future with you getting here
on time, I'd be more than willing to stop by and pick you up."

Today's world is leaning towards the former and leaving the latter in the
dust.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

"Blind Joni" wrote in message
[...]

Blind Joni

Easier to say "I got here on time, why didn't you"
which automatically requires an excuse, rather than the more subtle and
amiable "You know, if there's a problem in the future with you getting here
on time, I'd be more than willing to stop by and pick you up."

Today's world is leaning towards the former and leaving the latter in the
dust.

I agree .

John A. Chiara
SOS Recording Studio
Live Sound Inc.
Albany, NY
www.sosrecording.net
518-449-1637
Hev

"WillStG" wrote in message

I intend to expose my son to the collective wisdom and beauty of the
human
experience, as he will decide for himself what he finds meaningful - no
matter
what I think. You want to exclude and censor religion from *your* child's
experience that's your business, but I don't think that would make you
nearly
as open minded and wise as you would like to think you are.

The comments above are coming from a man whose son told him "I want to
accept Jesus into my heart" and he doesn't think sending him to religious
Sunday school has anything to do with it.
Collective wisdom and beauty? So you are explaining to your son that this is
just a theory he is learning? Do you think he is old enough to understand
that concept?

Completely delusional, out of touch with reality and lashes out against
anything that exposes what is really going on in his life.

The truth hurts.
--

-Hev
find me he

Blind Joni

Let's test the bigger man thing one more time. I believe that a God or Gods
could exist. Can you believe that there might not be one?
Put your money where your ****ing mouth is and be done with it. If you can't
take your "bigger man" **** somewhere else.

First..how old are you?

Second - you perspective on "belief" is flawed. To be positive one must
"believe"..not give oneself a mental "backdoor" just in case..nothing
exceptional is cerated in this way..nothing. Upon voicing your flawed
perspective you them ask your opponent to agree with the flaw. This is where
the arguement fails for so many.

John A. Chiara
SOS Recording Studio
Live Sound Inc.
Albany, NY
www.sosrecording.net
518-449-1637

George Gleason

Blind Joni wrote:
Let's test the bigger man thing one more time. I believe that a God or Gods
could exist. Can you believe that there might not be one?
Put your money where your ****ing mouth is and be done with it. If you can't
take your "bigger man" **** somewhere else.

First..how old are you?

Second - you perspective on "belief" is flawed. To be positive one must
"believe"..not give oneself a mental "backdoor" just in case..nothing
exceptional is cerated in this way..nothing. Upon voicing your flawed
perspective you them ask your opponent to agree with the flaw. This is where
the arguement fails for so many.

yup
no mental backdoor
walk out the front door and go God shopping until you find one that fits
your own personal idea of what god is
right Blind?
Hev

"Blind Joni" wrote in message
Let's test the bigger man thing one more time. I believe that a God or
Gods
could exist. Can you believe that there might not be one?
Put your money where your ****ing mouth is and be done with it. If you
can't
take your "bigger man" **** somewhere else.

First..how old are you?

I know I've gotten to you when you ask me this rhetorical question. And as I
thought no answer to my question above. Weak men with weak minds.

--

-Hev
find me he
www.michaelSCREWspringerROBOTS.com

Hev

"Blind Joni" wrote in message
The comments above are coming from a man whose son told him "I want to
accept Jesus into my heart" and he doesn't think sending him to religious
Sunday school has anything to do with it.

And the evil here is what???

That Will doesn't even understand the consequences of his actions.

--

-Hev
find me he
www.michaelSCREWspringerROBOTS.com

Blind Joni

he doesn't think sending him to religious
Sunday school has anything to do with it.

And the evil here is what???

That Will doesn't even understand the consequences of his actions.

It would seem to me that he understands them perfectly..and choose for himself.
Can you accept that choice or are you right and he wrong?
Careful..trick question!

John A. Chiara
SOS Recording Studio
Live Sound Inc.
Albany, NY
www.sosrecording.net
518-449-1637
Blind Joni

yup
no mental backdoor
walk out the front door and go God shopping until you find one that fits
your own personal idea of what god is

Free country..and yoiu seem to have a much more personal idea of what God
is/isn't than me.
John A. Chiara
SOS Recording Studio
Live Sound Inc.
Albany, NY
www.sosrecording.net
518-449-1637

Hev

"Blind Joni" wrote in message
he doesn't think sending him to religious
Sunday school has anything to do with it.

And the evil here is what???

That Will doesn't even understand the consequences of his actions.

It would seem to me that he understands them perfectly..and choose for
himself.
Can you accept that choice or are you right and he wrong?
Careful..trick question!

It isn't a question. He saw no correlation between his toddler wanting to
accept Jesus into his heart and Will sending his son to Sunday school. As if
the child came to this conclusion through a personal epiphany at age 4.
Ridiculous and delusional.

--

-Hev
find me he
www.michaelSCREWspringerROBOTS.com

Blind Joni

I know I've gotten to you when you ask me this rhetorical question. And as I
thought no answer to my question above. Weak men with weak minds.

You pat yourself on the back for enlightenment and then insult me...good
Grasshopper!

John A. Chiara
SOS Recording Studio
Live Sound Inc.
Albany, NY
www.sosrecording.net
518-449-1637
George Gleason

Blind Joni wrote:
yup
no mental backdoor
walk out the front door and go God shopping until you find one that fits
your own personal idea of what god is

Free country..and yoiu seem to have a much more "informed" idea of what God
is/isn't than me.

see my correction to your semantic error
and
now your getting it , john
Congrats
george
Hev

"Blind Joni" wrote in message
I know I've gotten to you when you ask me this rhetorical question. And
as I
thought no answer to my question above. Weak men with weak minds.

You pat yourself on the back for enlightenment and then insult me...good
Grasshopper!

And I will continue until you put your money where your mouth is.

--

-Hev
find me he
www.michaelSCREWspringerROBOTS.com

Blind Joni

You pat yourself on the back for enlightenment and then insult me...good
Grasshopper!

And I will continue until you put your money where your mouth is.

--

to prove what cannot be proved ..this is what you require?..can't help you
there.

John A. Chiara
SOS Recording Studio
Live Sound Inc.
Albany, NY
www.sosrecording.net
518-449-1637

Blind Joni

Can you accept that choice or are you right and he wrong?
Careful..trick question!

It isn't a question. He saw no correlation between his toddler wanting to
accept Jesus into his heart and Will sending his son to Sunday school. As if
the child came to this conclusion through a personal epiphany at age 4.
Ridiculous and delusional.

Uhh...I did ask a question...and Will never thought for a moment( I assume
here) that he should leave his 4 year old to his own devices to discover the
world without parental guidance..that would be irresponsible..is that what you
are suggesting..irresponsible parenting?..or parenting by your model..as if it
were any of your business.
Kids don't come to understand math, poetry, art... on their own either..so what
is your beef..or alternative?

John A. Chiara
SOS Recording Studio
Live Sound Inc.
Albany, NY
www.sosrecording.net
518-449-1637

Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 16:09:34 GMT

On 2004-12-10
(BlindJoni) said:
Easier to say "I got here on time, why didn't you"
which automatically requires an excuse, rather than the more
subtle and amiable "You know, if there's a problem in the future
with you getting here on time, I'd be more than willing to stop by

and pick you up."
Today's world is leaning towards the former and leaving the latter
in the dust.

I agree .

I agree but don't see any reason to be so politically correct about
it. AFter all who bears the responsibility of arranging to arrive on
time? IF that means arranging for reliable transport as in "Hey call
me if you need a ride" making that offer might be nice, but it's up to
somebody else.

tHis old blind man has to arrange to take the bus streetcar or call a
taxi. IN most cases I can arrive at an appointment on time. iT might
mean arriving early because i have to take into account the problems
with the public transport system etc. I don't happen to tolerate
perpetually late people well.
I'm also politically incorrect enough to discourage a ham radio friend
from attending radio club meetings because he insists on dragging
along his wife and rug rats. The rug rats are all under school age
and are not well disciplined. I've told him on more than one occasion
that I didn't arrange for my lady and I to drive 30 miles to a club
meeting to listen to his kids scream.

Richard Webb,
Electric SPider Productions, New Orleans, La.
REplace anything before the @ symbol with elspider for real email

--

A good captain is one who is hoisting his first drink in a
bar when the storm hits.