db

Default Old Atarti ST (Dr. T's) files into Win XP Pro Tools?

What is the best way to get my old compositions from atari ST Doc T's
prg. into pro tools le?

Do I have to buy another atari computer since mine burned out a long
time ago or is there a decent program that I can plug into my Windows
XP to emulate the GEM operating system?

I tried an emulator a while back but could not figure the damn thing
out.. Simpler the better for this brainiac please.
Thanks!

Toby

On 2004-12-09, db wrote:

What is the best way to get my old compositions from atari ST Doc T's
prg. into pro tools le?

Do I have to buy another atari computer since mine burned out a long
time ago or is there a decent program that I can plug into my Windows
XP to emulate the GEM operating system?

I tried an emulator a while back but could not figure the damn thing
out.. Simpler the better for this brainiac please.
Thanks!

Try STeem. If you tried it before, try it agian - it may have been
updated. I think it supports midi as well as audio.

--
Toby.
FT: 250 DK Bongo Stars