M. MacDonald

Default Billboard New Female Artist Of The Year

"Tommy B" wrote:
That's Jessica, who also sings quite badly, but in a different way.

Her "very odd" body jerks while she sings is what annoys me most. Reminds
me of John Belushi's imitation of Joe Cocker (?). Looks sort of like a
horse straining it's neck out to bite a swinging carrot or something.

Nice eye-candy though

Mack

Shpalman

"db" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey This is an Audio Forum!
I am sure she won for having the best "RACK".

and lots of BOTTOM! ;-)

DeserTBoB

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 18:22:58 +1100, "Shpalman"
wrote:

"db" wrote in message
roups.com...
Hey This is an Audio Forum!
I am sure she won for having the best "RACK".

and lots of BOTTOM! ;-) snip

I'm sure that, if this were the decisive criterium, J-Lo would win
hands down! "And now, for the hugest female ass award....."

dB
Joe Sensor

No surprise he

Billboard Music Awards Strike Flat Note in Ratings

NEW YORK (Billboard) - Ratings tumbled for the Billboard Music Awards,
which Fox aired Dec. 8 from Las Vegas.

According to Nielsen Media Research, the 15th annual two-hour broadcast
drew 6.9 million U.S. viewers. It was the lowest-rated Billboard Music
Awards since Nielsen began tracking the show's ratings in 1991. In
comparison, the 2003 event scored 9.8 million viewers. The record is
held by the 1992 show, which drew 15 million viewers.

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.j...toryID=7057747
DeserTBoB

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 14:17:35 -0600, Joe Sensor
wrote:

So, I guess polishing this turd is worthy of a Grammy. snip

Yeah, but a polished turd is still a turd. Maybe AMPAS has a special
"toilet media producer of the year" award?

dB

Geoff Wood

wrote:

So, I guess polishing this turd is worthy of a Grammy. snip

Yeah, but a polished turd is still a turd. Maybe AMPAS has a special
"toilet media producer of the year" award?

Maybe an Oscar would be more appropriate ?

geoff