Ty Ford

Default FS: Urie 530 Stereo Graphic EQ

Never left the studio. Haven't used it in years.

Make me an offer. I'm trying to figure out what it's worth right now.

Regards,

Ty Ford

stuff are at www.tyford.com

TimPerry

"Ty Ford" wrote in message
Never left the studio. Haven't used it in years.

Make me an offer. I'm trying to figure out what it's worth right now.

Regards,

Ty Ford

-- Ty Ford's equipment reviews, audio samples, rates and other

audiocentric
stuff are at www.tyford.com

i bid $50 plus shipping

stuff are at www.tyford.com

i bid $50 plus shipping

Man that's brutal, but I'll log it.

Ty Ford

stuff are at www.tyford.com

i bid $50 plus shipping

Man that's brutal, but I'll log it.

Ty Ford

that is approximately what im getting them for on E-bay... prepal lists the
average sale as $95

stuff are at www.tyford.com

Is this a 10-band on ISO centers? Long-throw faders? How many spaces? Do you
have a picture? I may be interested.