dt king

Default Ashlee can sing?

"Roger Christie charter.net" rochrist@REMOVETOEMAIL wrote in message

I saw a rerun of her SNL episode. I thought they might edit out her
'incident', but they left
it there for all to see. Harsh.

That's what happens when you **** off Lorne Michaels by lip synching without
clearing it with him first.

dtk

Troy

And her 15 minutes that she will be remembered for

BLCKOUT420 wrote in message
I saw a rerun of her SNL episode. I thought they might edit out her
'incident', but they left
it there for all to see. Harsh.

this is now a classic musical performance episode!

DeserTBoB

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 00:37:35 GMT, "dt king"
wrote:

"Roger Christie charter.net" rochrist@REMOVETOEMAIL wrote in message

I saw a rerun of her SNL episode. I thought they might edit out her
'incident', but they left
it there for all to see. Harsh.

That's what happens when you **** off Lorne Michaels by lip synching without
clearing it with him first. snip

Best outting of a fraud since the Enrique thing. Bravo!

NEXT!

dB
JWelsh3374

You're quite right--but she IS sort of cute.

In kind of an "I'm uglier than my sister" way, I suppose.

Ya might wanna get yer presciption lenses adjusted. She looks like a witch to
me. Urgh!

searching for peace, love and quality footwear
guido

http://www.guidotoons.com
http://www.theloniousmoog.com
http://www.luckymanclark.com

TonyP

"SL" wrote in message
I think she looks like Paris Hiltons sister.

Nikki would have grounds for slander with that comment. :-)

TonyP.